.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Homebody Talks Dirty – Part Deux


So in the last post I told y'all about how I discovered and became immune to sex. But then an old friend told me how she found out about the facts of life and it was so juicy that I decided it merited a special blog post. I shall now recount the story of sex in my friend’s voice.
“Hai, Beta! What do I tell you. I was so fifteen years old and I heard my grandmother telling my mother to take special care of me. ‘Girl’s need to be protected,’ Nani said, ‘and aaj kal the zamana is so bad that these days all a man has to do is touch a woman and she gets pregnant. Uff!’ Now as I listened to this, I became very nervous around my male cousins – made sure they didn’t touch me. But then one day we were going for Eid shopping to Meena bazaar and what do you know? A man touched my bumpy! I tau almost died! I was touched by a man, and there! Bas I came home and my older cousin Mina was over.
‘Mina Baji,’ I said, ‘Mina Baji, my life is over!’
‘What has happened?’ she asked.
‘Mina Baji, I’m…I’m…’
‘Just phoooto na!’
‘I’m pregnant!’
‘Hai! I will die! No! Are you sure?’
‘Yes!’
‘How did this happen?’
‘Mina Baji, a man in Meena Bazaar touched me on my bumpy.’
‘So?’
‘So Nani says every time a man touches you, you get pregnant!’
‘Arey pagli kaheen kee! That’s not how you get pregnant!’
So I asked how does one get pregnant? And she went home and brought a magazine in which a man was looking constipated and the woman was looking like she was going to die. And she explained what went where. That, beta, is how I found out about sex!’”

…Question to my readers: How did you find out about sex? Care to share?

9 comments:

  1. LOL @ bumpy!!

    Make that superlol.

    My friend told me abt the birds and the bees. I thought she was making it up.

    My first question was,

    "So the Prophets did it too?!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! i like how prophets come before parents for you. they are portrayed as strangely asexual...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sent you an email to let you know how much I enjoyed part two! Amazing writing, I love it and aren't you a brave soul to be writing about such a saucy topic! Good stuff! Bring on Part three, I'm on the edge of my seat waiting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm guessing a 'bumpy' is one's posterior. Equally amused by MahwashB's thoughts first turning to God. I wonder if Hindus would feel similarly, considering their Gods are more ..err.. 'out there'. Does that help with understanding sex at a younger age? Equally with Catholics, we're all taught about the Virgin Mary and her immaculate conception as little kids - naturally, an 'immaculate conception' begs the question - "is there another kind?"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear icyhighs, yes indeed, it's one's posterior. lol. thanks for commenting. am about to check out your blog as we speak!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found out through a nifty little sex education book that my aunt gave to my cousin, who came to me in complete horror, asking if it was true. I thought it was rubbish so we looked it up in the encyclopaedia instead and thus discovered an absolute treasure trove of information that was practically porn to us at that age. Very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I looked up sexual intercourse in a science book when I was nine, was fascinated for about two days that my parents had already done it THREE TIMES and then promptly ceased to care because science books are so devoid of interesting details. Nerdy type I was :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. constipated and the woman was looking like she was going to die. :p that was nice ha ha ha ha , i cant make control on my laugh

    ReplyDelete